Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Highs and Lows

This week has been a little busy for me but I am happy to be a part of this weekly linky! You should join A First for Everything too!
 As usual I am having a hard time thinking of my lows for the week. I love that. Hmmm.
-Not finishing a custom request. It has taken me longer than I would like to finish a set of digital papers.
-Finding out that my company is now open on Christmas Day and that I might have to work was also not too fun.
There have been so many highs for this week.
-My daughter had an amazing 2 days while I was off from work. She went shopping with me and I let her play on the playground at the mall. Both events went over great. She enjoyed some peaceful playtime with many kids and no one got hurt. ;)
-Part 2 of my first high is scoring some awesome deals!! I have a work party to go to and the attire is fancier than anything I had in my whole house. This week I was able to find everything I needed for my party!
Dress $6.99
Mini Jacket $8.00
Shoes $11.99
Earrings $7.50
Brooch $1.00
Hair Pins $2.00
My whole outfit, which I will probably only wear 1 time cost me under $35! I call that a huge win!
I also bought this AWESOME treasure chest pinata from Kroger for only $3.75!
-I finally uploaded my second YouTube video! I LOVE doing these tutorial. The most difficult part is finding quite time to record the audio. This video is all about how to add a URL to a PDF in Google Docs for FREE! Check it out. ;)
-I kicked off a HUGE giveaway this week. Prizes include a custom blog design by me, some Jamberrys, a T-Shirt and TONS of amazing prizes from some awesome TpT sellers. Feel free to enter.

1 comment:

Thank you for participating! :)