Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

New Use for Old Alphie Cards


I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Throwback Thursday post. This was originally posted on my other not successful blog in Nov. of 2013. Somehow our Alphie started working again after that post. :)


A few years ago we bought our daughter an Alphie because it was on sale and she loved robots. We did not expect her to use it for learning right away because she was only about 2 when she received it. From then until recently Alphie has been abused. He has been dropped, slobbered on, and thrown. His speech became garbled and eventually he could no longer talk. Unfortunately, even after multiple trips to the "hospital" he didn't make it. Me, being the great deal shopper that I am had already picked up 3 sets of cards to go with Alphie. After his demise I began to think about how I could use those cards that I already purchased. Here is what I came up with.


I decided to take some of the cards and cut them up. Now we can use these Alphie cards for our own little learning games. These Alphie Booster pack include all sorts of fun things to do. There are matching cards, numbers, letter sounds, colors, rhyming words, and even musical instruments.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog design and knowledge you share please tell me your idea about this website: https://technoguest.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for participating! :)