Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

My Highs and Lows

I am so excited for this new link from A First for Everything! It is a weekly linky where you share your highs and lows. You can post as many highs and lows in your post as you like. Hopefully you have more highs than lows.
-My high this week was having my work schedule go back from Mon-Fri to Sun-Thurs. I love having off on Fridays and Saturdays!
-Another high this week has been working on new blog designs for some amazing customers.
-My low has been trying to find a hotel for our mini beach vacation with my brother in law and his family. I really LOVE shopping but not for hotels. (I still have not decided and we leave on 8/6.)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Finding a hotel is the worst because you never really know what it's like until you are there to see it. Good luck! Thanks so much for linking up! I hope you come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for participating! :)