Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Two for Tuesday!



I will admit I am a little late to the game but I made it! :) I am trying to make a come back. I have been neglecting my store, my blog and all things TpT! This is not COOL! So here is the mini announcement of me coming back.

Over the next few weeks I will posting all sorts of tutorials and I will finally have specific pricing for my Blog Designs!!! Stay tuned. In the mean time, I thought I would like up with The Teaching Tribune for their Two for Tuesday. Check out these 2 products that will be HALF OFF until the end of the day! Enjoy!


This bundle of Summer Beach Clipart is on sale for just $1.50!


I have also put this wonderful bundle of frames on sale for just $2.00!

~Mrs. Bearfield~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating! :)