Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

2 for Tuesday! Week 3!

UPDATE! This morning before work, I was rushing to get this post up and forgot to change the price on one of the products below. Both products will now be 50% off for an additional day! Sorry!
I am so excited to be linking up with The Teaching Tribune's Two for Tuesday sale!
I absolutely LOVE dinosaurs so when I started making digital frames I knew I had to create something inspired by dinosaurs. I created these digital frames and digital papers in my "A Very Scaly Bundle" to fit my need. I just love how they turned out and hope you will too. Right now you can grab the whole bundle for just $2.50! If you bought each item separately you would pay $6.50! Check out the images below for more details.
 
 
I know some of you are getting ready to work on fall products for back to school, so I thought I would put my fall themed clipart package on sale as well. Check it out!


This set includes clip art, digital papers, 1 border and 1 frame! You can also grab my Forever Freebie Fall Chevrons here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating! :)