Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Currently March - 1st Time!

For the first time ever I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her month currently. These post are so much fun and her new blog design is A MAY Zing!
Listening - My little bundle of joy is extra chatty today. Her goal for today is to make as much noise as she possibly can. :)

Loving - Feb was my best month and it would have been even without the sale. I am still surprised every day that people want to purchase things I created.

Thinking - I'm still hungry. I need to find something to eat fast!

Wanting - I think I always want new clothes. Right now I "need" some new comfy black flats and some cute shirts. Every time I buy a shirt, I wear it 1 time and then it shrinks. It is so frustrating. I'm not skinny like I use to be so it is really important that my shirts fit a certain way. I will gladly take tips for affordable, cute, plus size (never thought I would be in that category) shirts. :)

Needing - OMG I am so over trying to find companies to improve my house. I don't even know where to begin with this one. I want to upgrade many of the things in my bathroom and I need to do them 1 at a time because I am not rich. We just went to a home show yesterday and I collected so many cards and flyers. I guess this week I will be meeting with several more construction people. I just want this to be over.

?????????? - You are supposed to guess this one. :) Good luck.
~Mrs. Bearfield~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I found you on the March Currently!
    Old Navy has great online sales, their clothes run a little bit bigger so if they shrink in the wash, perhaps they will still work for you. Congrats on your TpT sales... February was a slow month for me, but I am hopeful it will pick up in March.
    Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for participating! :)