Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Calling all Clip Art Addicts!


I am so excited to announce the collaboration of 16 clip art sellers from Teachers pay Teachers. We will be joining up each month to offer 1 of our seasonal products for just $2! You can check out some of the products that will be on sale here. As we get closer to the sale more products will be added. I hope you find something you enjoy!

Here are the links to each seller's store.

We would love to hear your feedback. Any ideas for us to improve? Share them in the comments.
~Mrs. Bearfield~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristy!
    I really like this idea, but I'm not really sure how I can easily find what items will be on sale.
    I clicked on the link above and could only see 3 items.
    Anyway, I love clipart and can't wait to see what everyone's going to put on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am so glad to hear about your interest in our group. The sellers are slowing adding a special tag to their products. Fingers crossed everyone has theirs updated by 2/20. When everyone gets their products posted and updated you will be able to click on that link and see everything. This is our first month. :)

      Delete

Thank you for participating! :)