Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Bright Math Ideas Blog Hop!

Today I am joining up with some amazing bloggers to bring you a collection of Math fun and some freebies! Each blogger will have something different to share, so be sure to go through the whole hop. :)
Even a 3 year old can have fun with math, especially when candy is involved. :) I created these graphing sheets to be easy for my daughter to use. First we guessed how many M&Ms we had in our pile. She sorted them by color and colored the name of the colors. I had to write in our answers.

This activity can easily be adapted to work for Pre K-1st grade. The older kids should be able to write in their own numbers. A conversation heart graphing sheet is also included. You can download these graphing sheets for FREE at my TpT store. :)

Have fun along the hop! 20 other teachers are sharing some of their math fun and each has a FREEBIE for you! Next up on the stop is 2 Scoops of Kindergarten!

2 Scoops of Kindergarten
~Mrs. Bearfield~

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Kristy! It's hard to beat food for keeping kids engaged in their learning! :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award. Please check out the post on my blog for the rules for accepting the nomination.

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you! I hope there is no deadline as to when it has to be accepted. :)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed your blog thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for participating! :)